Of all my professional achievements, these are my absolute, all-time, high-five-self, tweet-worthy favourites:
- Moved to San Francisco and landed at one of the world's largest and most innovative beauty retailers, SEPHORA.
- Coined the phrase 'Tap to App', which went global... at least in SEPHORA. It's a long story, but a fun one.
- Increased desktop and mWeb conversion rate from 4% to 13% at EnergyAustralia.
- Launched Aussie Farmers Direct's first iOS mobile app. It was not only a huge hit with customers but delivered outstanding business results.
- Grew online to represent 75% of total revenue (from 20%) at Personalised Plates Queensland (PPQ).
- Built PPQ's digital strategy and team... we were a leader in Australia's brand Facebook adoption.
- Developed marketing strategy, value proposition and launch apps, for a mobile commerce start-up.
- Elected to the AIMIA Committee by my peers, helping grow the digital industry in Queensland Australia.
- Vint Cerf ('Father of the Internet') congratulating me on achieving my first $1M month online in 2007.
- Moving from a record company to band management, giving me experience in many facets of the music industry.
Digital product leadership.
Strategy to execution.
Delivery of impactful new capabilities.
Digital marketing technology.
A passion for continuous improvement.
eCommerce and CRO.
Retention and acquisition.
Best-in-class user experience.
Optimizing customer journeys.
Analytics and insights.
I deliver great customer experiences. For me, it's simple. I help brands and consumers connect and transact by delivering intuitive, relevant and purposeful digital products.
1. A customer-focused, results-driven digital product leader.
2. An Australian residing in the USA.
3. A natural motivator, who enjoys working in digital with a like-minded team
"For me, it's really simple. I help brands and consumers connect and transact, by delivering intuitive, relevant and purposeful digital products."
Allow me to introduce myself... The digital space and I have been working together for about fifteen years - since before 'google' became a verb - and we've developed quite a bond it seems.
I have a strong background in marketing and love all elements of digital, but am particularly skilled in product management, eCommerce, mobile and creating seamless and purposeful customer journeys.
That's what I'm really passionate about.
Well, that, and... melody, travel, fitness, photography, pop culture, Japanese whiskey, coffee, and the list goes on...