Of all my professional achievements, these are my absolute, all-time, high-five-self, tweet-worthy favourites:
- Moved to San Francisco and landed at one of the world's largest and most innovative beauty retailers, SEPHORA.
- Coined the phrase 'Tap to App', which went global... at least in SEPHORA. It's a long story, but a fun one.
- Increased desktop and mWeb conversion rate from 4% to 13% at EnergyAustralia.
- Launched Aussie Farmers Direct's first iOS mobile app. It was not only a huge hit with customers but delivered outstanding business results.
- Grew online to represent 75% of total revenue (from 20%) at Personalised Plates Queensland (PPQ).
- Built PPQ's digital strategy and team... we were a leader in Australia's brand Facebook adoption.
- Developed marketing strategy, value proposition and launch apps, for a mobile commerce start-up.
- Elected to the AIMIA Committee by my peers, helping grow the digital industry in Queensland Australia.
- Vint Cerf ('Father of the Internet') congratulating me on achieving my first $1M month online in 2007.
- Moving from a record company to band management, giving me experience in many facets of the music industry.
Digital product leadership.
Strategy to execution.
Delivery of impactful new capabilities.
Digital marketing technology.
A passion for continuous improvement.
eCommerce and CRO.
Retention and acquisition.
Best-in-class user experience.
Optimizing customer journeys.
Analytics and insights.
I deliver great customer experiences. For me, it's simple. I help brands and consumers connect and transact by delivering intuitive, relevant and purposeful digital products.